Managing a business and going through a major transition are difficult enough on their own. But if your business is going through a huge financial shift, then that’s even more challenging. With the stress that comes with it, you might struggle with making the right calls and coming up with good plans for your business.
In this episode, Julie Martinez shares her journey and how she assists female founders through financial transitions. She discusses women entrepreneurs’ struggles, the essentials of creating an exit plan for your business, and why you need a financial advisor.
If you want to learn how you can empower your business and create an effective exit strategy, this episode is for you!
3 reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Learn the struggles of female founders and how to overcome them.
- Discover the importance of financial self-care and how to practice it in your business.
- Find out the factors to consider when creating an exit plan for your business.
- [05:10] Julie’s Journey
- [10:44] Working with Female Founders
- [13:37] The Struggles and Challenges of Female Founders
- [17:31] Financial Self-Care
- [22:29] Preparing Your Exit Strategy
- [28:20] Julie’s Final Advice