BSW professionals are people of disciplined thought and disciplined action.
We are proud of our industry-leading employee and client retention – a testament to our Make Life Better ethos.
We are brutally selective. If you are up to the challenge of joining an exceptional team, serving exceptional families and creating a Built To Last firm, contact us.
Summer/Winter Fun Days
Semi Annual Bonuses
PTO Days for Volunteering
Company Paid Healthcare
Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
The Best Team Ever!
BSW Wealth Partners (www.bsw.com) Makes Life Better for clients, staff and their families. BSW is a multi-family office and wealth advisory firm managing more than $850 million. We provide strategic planning and sophisticated investment management to a national and international clientele from our offices in Boulder and Denver.
-Strategic Planning areas include tax planning, financial security analyses, trust and estate planning, wealth transfer, etc.
-Investment Management areas include domestic and international equities, fixed income, commodities, foreign currencies, direct real estate, non-traditional strategies, venture capital, and private equity.
BSW is currently recruiting for FOUR positions:
– Associate Advisor (Advisory Group) – Boulder or Denver
– Associate Advisor (Advisory Group) – Boulder
– Investment Advisor/Portfolio Manager (Investment Group) – Boulder
– Client Service Manager (Operations Group) – Boulder
BSW is currently interviewing select candidates. New hires will begin in Summer 2017 or Fall 2017.
BSW seeks motivated and outstanding candidates who aspire to careers with a nationally-recognized multi-family office and wealth advisory firm that is growing quickly, independently-owned, and Built To Last. BSW staff members gain exposure to the unique strategic and planning challenges faced by affluent families, as well as investments across a wide range of public and private asset classes. We actively develop and support our professionals’ education and development via the CFA and CFP curriculums.
Interested candidates may send their CV and a cover letter to BSW (info below). In your cover letter, please address the following questions:
– In your own words (20 or less), describe what you think BSW does.
– What are the top three reasons you are the right person for BSW?
– Why are you interested in the wealth advisory industry? What aspects? Do you possess any relevant experience?
– Which position are you most interested and why?
Please, direct inquiries to email@example.com (please no calls).