Raliegh is a managing principal of BSW Wealth Partners and a Senior Advisor. In his Advisory role, Raliegh supports clients in finding appropriate solutions for many of the financial situations they encounter, while striking the right balance between their quality of life and their financial objectives. Raliegh has spent time advising clients on a wide range of financial matters since entering the financial business in 1998 and has developed a specific focus on the financial aspects of divorce. At BSW he serves on the Risk Management Committee, as the former CCO, and prioritizes the health and well-being of BSW’s staff, clients, culture, and community.
He is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional as well as a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst®. He is also a member of The Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts (IDFA™). His favorite pastime is spending time with his wife and daughters, and as a Colorado Native, he enjoys athletics and playing in Colorado’s great outdoors.
Education, Accreditation, Leadership and Service:
- BS, Monfort Business School, University of Northern Colorado
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst® (CDFA™)
- Member of the core leadership group for families at Cherry Hills Community Church
- Member of the Rotary Club of Castle Pines