I serve as an Advisor and Impact Specialist at BSW Wealth Partners. I strive to provide warm, cheerful service to BSW client families, and I’m steadfast in my commitment to meticulous research and analysis on their behalf. In addition to advising, I am a strong proponent of the firm’s impact efforts, both holistically, as well as within the impact investing realm. I am an enthusiastic advocate of the firm’s B-Corporation certification and takes great joy in representing BSW, and BSW clients, among key impact constituencies.
Prior to joining BSW, I worked for nearly a decade at an investment management and wealth advisory services firm in Boulder, while spending many nights and weekends leading the Corporate Social Responsibility efforts for a local consumer packaged goods company.
Away from BSW, I balance my time between volunteering, rock climbing, reading, championing conscious consumerism & impact investing, and spending meaningful time with family and friends.
Education, accreditation, leadership and service:
- BS, With Distinction, in Business Administration, emphasis in Finance & Accounting (and Real Estate Certificate recipient), University of Colorado, Boulder – Leeds School of Business
- Candidate – Executive Scholars Certificate in Leadership, Northwestern University – Kellogg School of Management
- Professional Certificate in Corporate Social Responsibility, University of Colorado, Boulder – Leeds School of Business
- Board Co-Chair – B Local Colorado
- Mentor –University of Colorado, Boulder – Leeds School of Business PMP program
- Mentor – Watson University, Boulder
- Volunteer – Roundup River Ranch
- Volunteer – Heartfelt Hugs (in partnership with There with Care)
- Member – Indigenous Peoples Working Group