The current dynamic is and will continue to be very fluid – just like this week’s Colorado weather. Following discussions with our colleagues and peers, our BSW team has decided that the wisest decision is to adapt, temporarily, to a new way of working which will ensure safety for our community, from the inside out:
Effective 03.20.20, BSW will be operating fully at a remote capacity.
What does this mean, and what will this look like?
- All in-office meetings will be moved to an online format or rescheduled.
- BSW offices are closed but will remain operational. Drop-boxes will be available for documents, checks, etc. These drop-boxes, along with BSW mail, will be checked, collected, and items processed daily.
- Mandatory Remote Work Status: Our team’s default status is now work-from-home/remote working.
- These (and future) changes to BSW’s Operations will be communicated to our community via the blog.
- As progress is made and things evolve, we will make updates and changes accordingly.
Despite the unusual circumstances, BSW is here for you. We are dedicated to providing you with the same steadfast support—now, more than ever, please reach out to anyone on our team + let us know how we can Make Life Better for you.
David Wolf, CEO